New Build Plumbing Contractors
Hi, I’m Brad from Element Plumbing & Gas. My expert team and I have a long track record in new home plumbing. We can assist you with each stage of plumbing for single and double storey homes.
From council approval through to fixture installation, our friendly team will guide you down the path to achieving those final touches and smooth features you can expect to find in a brand new home.
Element Plumbing & Gas collaborate with architects, builders, owner builders and homeowners to create plumbing plans for new homes.
We are certainly not the cheapest, but we promise to be the most knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and trustworthy plumbers.
Our knowledge in new home construction and associated plumbing tasks has resulted in our skills being called upon for many multi storey projects. We attend to these more often than single storey dwellings and are proud to be experts in new home plumbing services.
The Stages of
New Home Plumbing
Council approval is the first step and we can assist you. Once we get the go-ahead, it’s then onto:
- Rough-in slab plumbing:
Before the concrete slab is poured, we ensure the plumbing lines are in place. Drain piping is installed within and around the concrete foundations.
Pinpoint the location of your stormwater and sewer connections and set them up accordingly.
- Tube out:
Connect to your gas supply then tube out to the parts of the house that depend on a gas connection such as kitchen and living areas.
- Water service:
Connect to your water supply as provided by Water Corp. Reticulate pipes from the meter through the ground, roof and walls to all the fixtures throughout the house, sheds and gardens.
Ensure all waste lines are connected and operating in accordance with building code regulations and Australian Standards AS3500.
- Final fit:
The aesthetically pleasing stuff, including fixtures, tap ware and appliances including the hot water installation.
Contact us for new home plumbing today.
These suggestions do come down to your budget. If surplus funds are available, we highly recommend:
- Quality tap ware and fixtures:
- Look at latest trends for the style of tap ware and where these can be installed.
- For guidance, head over to Reece, Dorf, Grohe or RAM.
- You can opt for wall or floor mounted tap ware that sits over spas and baths. This achieves an elegant finishing touch you’d expect of a 6 star hotel.
- Ceiling mounted rain showers are fantastic when paired with a small handheld wall mounted shower head. Mix the luxury and comfort of a rain shower head with the hair washing convenience of a handheld shower head.
- Hot water upgrades:
- To prevent the lag in the supply of hot water to your shower you can have a circulating pump installed as part of your hot water installation.
- Ideal for instant hot water and saving wasted cold water.
- Is most beneficial in large multi-storey homes.
- Rainwater recycling and harvesting:
- Collect and store rainwater for showering, bathing and laundry needs.
- Save money, conserve water and do something positive for the environment.
- We not only install these in new homes, but also existing homes.
Country and Metro. Callout Fees Deducted From Your Bill.